BLOCK ALL VIRUSES, BOTH OLD AND NEW
Protecting your system against viruses is like dealing with a
moving target. Once an antivirus program knows how to block known malware, suddenly a new, unknown threat appears to potentially infect your workstations and servers.
Managed Antivirus can help your system proactively stay ahead of all malware threats, both known and emerging. Managed Antivirus not only keeps your network’s security up-to-date with protection against the latest known threats by using traditional signature-based protection, but it also protects against new viruses by using sophisticated exploratory checks and behavioral scans of your system.
BLOCK ALL MALWARE, BOTH KNOWN AND
- Signature-based scanning – Extensive, signature based
threat detection works to block all known threats.
- Heuristic checks – Protect against previously unknown threats using heuristic checks, which detect unrecognized viruses in a sandbox environment away from a business’s core systems.
- Continuous, real-time monitoring – Ongoing scans
of your system help detect programs that perform
behaviors and actions commonly associated with
MINIMIZE RESOURCES NEEDED FOR THREAT
- Lightweight scans – By reducing the size of scans,
system resources can maintain high performance levels.
- More accurate scanning – Scans that are more precise
will reduce the number of false positives.
- Scheduled deep scans for off hours
to not disrupt employees during important