PREVENT THREATS BY KEEPING
Part of the job of keeping your network safe is to diligently and regularly apply patches to all of the software that interacts with your IT environment. If you have many workstations and servers, patch management can quickly get very complex – and possibly expose your system to sluggish performance and serious security risks.
UPDATE AND PROTECT MORE SOFTWARE
• Patches for most business software – Over 80
application families, including Apple, Google, Java,
Adobe, zip tools, Skype and Yahoo Messenger.
• Support for Microsoft products – Continuous updates
for Microsoft Windows, Exchange, Office 365 and more.
• Extra security for commonly exploited programs – The
latest security patches for vulnerable programs
such as Adobe and Java.
PATCHES FOR POPULAR SOFTWARE
Including, but not limited to: • Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, SQL Server, Internet Explorer and Windows OS, Java, Adobe, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple iTunes and Apple QuickTime.
BENEFIT FROM ADDITIONAL FEATURES
• Automated pushes for disabled devices – Never miss an
update for any devices that might be disabled during a
standard patch management window.
• Deep scans to find new vulnerabilities – Use deep scans
to uncover new sources of risk or inefficiency in your